Sunday, April 7, 2013

Assignment #2

These Roman bowls are so great! I love the color of these bowls and the shape that they have.  These bowls remind me of the collection of bowls my mom has above the cupboards in our house. I have seen replicas of these bowls in stores today.  I wish I could have a few!

This Italian bowl is very cool.  I liked reading the background and how the hero's and heroins are painted on the front.  I like how the helmets painted have different meaning and describe the character.  I enjoy the colors in the bowl.  They are vibrant yet subtle, and I like the distinct painting on the bowl. Great Piece!

These Deborah Schwartzkopf bowls are a great collection. I like how you can pour out of them and they would be very useful around the house and great to use every day.  I am a on-the-side cake decorator and these would be very useful in my hobby!

I am in love with these Andy Shaw bowl set.  I love the crisp clean lines on the decorated outside. They are so unique and individually personalized.  They remind me of bowls my great grandma had and brings back great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment