Saturday, April 27, 2013

blog 3 ariel connor









I like this one for the fact that the rabbits seem to have taken some time to etch out. It almost looks like two halves of a bowl stuck together. Though the holes at the bottom kind of take away from it a touch.


The glaze on this one is awesome. Im always a fan of earthy pieces. Though the denting in the sides add to it Im not sure I like the uneven lip on it.


I love the top on this one but the stripes dont work to well in my opinion. Then again Ive never been a fan of stripes so I guess thats a personal bias. Id also like it better if the white part was black or dark brown.
Kristen  Kieffer: Small stamped bowls, stack
These I love whole heartedly. the leaf colors add to the imprints. I wish I had the skill to do something this intricate.

No comments:

Post a Comment