Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog 2 Ariel Connor


I like these because they're very earthy in their color and texture. I particularly like the 3rd bowl from the left because the spotting it acquired kind of looks like a flower pattern.



This one I'm fond of because of the unique blend of human and animal traits. I've always been in love with animal forms when it comes to art due to the fluid motion of an animal's body. The bright colors also add a sense of whimsy that I find appealing.

Deborah Schwartzkopf: Pouring Bowls

This pouring bowl is quite fountain like. It almost looks like shells stacked on top of each other. It's very fluid and soft, I think it would look lovely as a decoration piece.



These I like for the subtle patterning on them. It's not bold enough to be obnoxious yet they aren't plain and boring. I'm always a fan of soft, subtle pieces.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment