Friday, April 26, 2013

Sarah H. #5 - The Box

 I chose this box primarily because I love the idea of having multiple levels to the container. At first I didn't like the shape of the box, but then it started looking like legs with little feet and I thought it was cute. And then I saw some sophistication in it that I hadn't appreciated at first.
 I chose this piece because I loved the shape of it the second I saw it. It's got lovely curves that flow into charming corners. I also love the white edge along the top, I think it's a really cool effect.
 I picked this box because I love the mixed material in the use of the metal lid. I also like how stable it looks while also being very ornate and delicate.
I can't really describe EXACTLY what I like about this box, but it was the first one I picked. I really like the clasp. And I also really like the shape, the long skinny rectangle with rounded edges. It is a pen case, which appeals to me because I happen to love pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment