Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blog #2


I picked these because I really like the shape and colors. My favorite is the turquoise one. I like that they are all very round, and that the feet on them are bigger than usual.

I chose this one because I really like the shape of it. I don't care much for the paint job, but I really like how the bowl has the curved lip and then this very tall foot. It looks almost like a huge goblet rather than a bowl.

I really like these bowls, they are something I would definitely have in my house I love the coloring and the shape is very contemporary. They seem super functional and they are really cute too.

This set of bowls are adorable. From the light mint color all the way to the little imprints on them. I find the shape of the bowls fairly unique and that is one of the reasons why I chose these. I like that they aren't your average bowl shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment