Thursday, April 18, 2013

Roll it, Fold it, Dart it, Assignment #3

Holly Walkers tray is so cool.  I was drawn to this specific one because of the abrupt raised sides.  This would be great to use for many different occasions and I like how the artist did something out of the box.
Kristin Kieffer vessel is absolutely stunning. The intricate work on the sides is so lovely and feminine. The scalloped top and the intricate feet of this piece are so great and this is truly beautiful work.
This set made by Liz Zlot Summerfield, are great. They look so contemporary and useful to our day and age.  I could see them in my house and using them on a day to day bases.
This final piece by Mary Barringer is one of my favorites.  I like how the tray has a convex front and the appearance from the outside looks not as clay but as some what old painted metal to me.  I enjoy this piece and respect the originality the artist portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment