Sunday, January 15, 2012

Samantha Simonson

           

I really like the simplicity of the look and colors of these sets of cups and plates. I like the swirl of the top ring and I like that that detail is brought into the bottoms and even in the plates.

 
I really liked these set of cups because of the great detail they have. The cups seem to have a great style of elegance. I also really like the colors that were chosen it adds to the elegant detail.

 
I like the work of Jeff Campana. I like that all of his work looks like they are made in different parts and then put together, kind of like a puzzle. I chose these ones out of his set because I really liked the color how it goes from dark greens to a lighter color green.



I really like the cloud pictures on these cups. I think it adds to the simplicity of the cups. I like that there is a line in around the cup it makes it look like it is separated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment