Monday, January 23, 2012

Bowls/Feet

Again the color of the glaze catches my eye on this piece I also enjoy the small details as well as the foot that has been placed on it. Its shape is smooth and stunning, well done.
The price on this bowl is still shocking, yet a wonderfully crafted bowl, the way the glaze looks as if its dripping towards the center is catching. I also like the green streak running down the left side, it reminds me of a tree or stone, very natural.

The golden brown color of this one is wonderful and goes well against the glaze on the inside of the bowl. Simple yet wonderfully crafted, an amazing piece.





I love the delicate and unique shape of this bowl as well as the intricate patterns placed on the four sides. Wonderfully crafted and beautifully glazed, this is probably my favorite.



















No comments:

Post a Comment