Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Layn Holman Cups


These types of cups are hands down my favorite cups. The way they are sectioned off in even patterns just makes my day. The colours he used appease my eye as does the lip. There is literally nothing I don't like about this cup. I would love to see how it feels in my hand because if it feels half as good as it looks it is #1cup winner of all time.


Simple, easy to looks at, easy to drink from, these cups have got it going on. I like the egg-ish shape and the colours are not distracting to the eye so the design of the cup gets full coverage. I think the lip could be more smooth because at current it looks wobbly and unpredictable.

For these cups they have a lot of texture and detail away from the functional part of the cup which I think is awesome. I like how it kinda looks like a flower and on the "petals" there are pictures of leafs. The handle looks a little small and lack luster for my paticular style and I think I would rather a handless version. The feet also look good, just a little extra detail to the whole cup.



These cups I like because of how simple they are. The lip looks good for drinking and the two colour scheme is very classy. The drawback is that they look like they have been warped due to some accident especially on the feet and plate.


This cup looks pretty good to me. I really love the shape of it and think it would be great to take a drink from. There are downsides to it though that prevent it from making it to my favorite cup. Those being the paint job and the small balls on the lip of the cup. The main flaw with the paint is the top portion, it goes from a earthy kind of feeling to spoons... As for the balls on top I feel they would get in the way of drinking so would rather them not be there.










No comments:

Post a Comment