Monday, January 16, 2012

Cups

 

I Love the colors and textures in this Jeff Oesterich cup. The colors are earthy and blend together well. The texture ages it and keeps it interesting. The foot makes it unique and possibly a little unstable. I would love to have this cup in my cupboard at home.











These cups by Victoria Chrisen are my absolute favorite. The shape is unique but still attractive and practical. The colors are subtle and calming and the artwork underneath the glaze makes them different. I love the handle, and I love how they are not all the same. If I had one of these it would most definitely be the cup I reach for every morning.


 I chose these cups by Bethany Benson mostly because of the bright colors and the interesting shape. These cups would be the kind that I would take out for a special dinner or celebration. They make me happy because they are so fun.


I chose these cups by Kristen Keiffer because I think they are just gorgeous. It is obvious that a lot of work goes into every cup and even though they are all similar styles and decorations, there is something unique about every one. Once again I love the earthy colors and the subtle designs. I love the detail in the handle and the teacup-like foot. These are probably my second favorite cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment