Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Cups








This cup by Linda Arbuckle is one of my favorite cups. I love how well the design and the colors work together so well.  The actual mug itself, I really like the almost cylinder appearance, with the extra wide foot. The handle only being on the lower portion of the mug is interesting too, I think it fits well with the mug.







These cups by Victoria Chrisen are beautiful. I love that all the cups are a slightly different shape, which gives them a great hand-made look. The colors seem very earthy, and naturalistic, which I love. The fairly simple designs and drawings really flow well with the shapes of the cups.






These cups by Lisa Orr are some of my favorite cups because they have such a funky design! And colors to match! The textures in these cups are so different from any other ceramic pieces I have seen, I found it quite refreshing. It has a very chaotic messy look that is appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment