Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Cups -Ting Yi Yu





Nichols Bivins”Liquor Cups” is one of my favorite cups. The whole set is very cohesive and elegant. Especially the colors on the cups which are green and white make me feel warm and comfortable mood. It makes me think of Japanese traditional tea.


My other favorite cups are made by Sam Chung “Cloud Cups”. On the cups, there are clouds and it looks very playful and relaxes.

Jeff Oestreish’s “Untitled Bowl” is also one of my favorite cups. It looks more like a tea cup instead of a bowl, and the color and the pattern looks just perfectly on this bowl.


Ayumi Horie is also one of my favorite artists. She made the “Monkey and Bird Dish” and for me, I think it is a very adorable works of art. Those Birds and the monkey were done by lines and although there are no color on those cute graphics, the red dots shows vivid and playful prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment