Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Four Favorite Cups :] Stephanie Wood

Nicholas Bivins: Liquor Cups (4)
Nicholas Bivins-Liquor Cups
I love these cups because of the modern look that the square shape and paint gives them. It looks very perfect and classy.
Sam Chung: Cloud Cups
Sam Chung-Cloud Cups
These are very appealing to me because I love the cloud design on it, the simplicity of it makes it very versatile while also unique. Plus I think they are cute ;]
Heather Mae Erickson: Platter with Cups, Spoons & Vases
Heather May Erickson-Platter with Cups, Spoons & Vases
These are beautiful. If you can't tell I very much enjoy the smooth and glossy look when it comes to pottery. I love the bold black color and how even the jagged edges of the pieces are still smooth. I also really like how parts of the pieces are glossed and the other parts aren't.
Jeff Campana-Amber Arches Tumbler
This piece is my favorite color! I really dig the flower look to the tumbler, it looks very realistic to a plant body. The detail is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment