Sunday, January 15, 2012

My 4 Favorite Cups! Jessica lowry

Artist: Malcom Mobutu Smith
Cup: Iffyglyphic cloud cup

I like this cup because it does not really look like something you would drink out of at all. It looks like a sculpture. The designs and coloring are amazing and if I were to use a handle on my cup I would want it to be like this one.

Artist: Lisa Orr

At first I have to admit I was not very fond of these cups but the longer I spent looking at them I realized that I really do like these cups. I enjoy them because they are chaotic, crazy and misshapen. The fact that they are not perfect looking is what makes them appealing.
Artist: Linda Arbuckle

I like this cup because it does not have a handle. I prefer cups that do not have handles and this one is great because it is also very nicely painted and I enjoy the added detailing along the lip of the cup.


Artist: Victoria Christen

I really like these cups because of the nice coloring on them. I like that they are colorful but are also metallic. The detailing on the outside of the cups are what make the cups appealing. I would actually really like to have a full set dishes that looked like these cups I enjoy them very much.











No comments:

Post a Comment