Monday, January 23, 2012

Layn Holman Bowl Feet

I like this bowl, the paint is artsy and classy. It looks like it would do its job well without tipping or spilling. The texture looks intresting as well. As for the feet, they are large enough to support the rest of the bowl without causing any problems. This is definitely my favorite bowl in the series.
This saucer bowl looks like its top heavy causing it to do its job to a lesser extent. The paint job looks very arty but not very classy. I enjoy how they did the lip tho. The feet in my opinion should be larger/heaver but other then that they are decent.
This bowl is uneven at the top which displeases me. The paint job also looks pretty shotty from all the discolouration in the body of the bowl. The feet are also nothing special. The way it bevels out is nice and shows that they actualy wanted to do something good with the feet but overall its not very awe inspiring.
This bowl looks allright, the black colour is enjoyable to look at and the outer design is classy. The feet are not really special, it goes in to a small base and isn't coloured making the feet have an all around meh feel.

This Bowldosen't look very good to me. It has a chunk missing from it and the texture does not seem very pleasing. As for the feet, it's decent. I like how it comes out but I also think that it is to large.

No comments:

Post a Comment