Sunday, January 11, 2015

Trays and Cups

 This is a tray by Robert Briscoe. I really enjoy the rustic look of this, I want my tray to have that same theme. I like the imperfect corners and edges, and the simplicity of the shape and detail.
This is a piece by Harris Deller. I really like this cup, It almost looks like the detail is formed by finger prints, which is really neat. I like how abstract, yet simple, it is. The design is definitely something I would love to have on my cup if i new how to do it.
Here are my not-so-great drawings. I added imperfect inside corners on the tray, and a stand on the bottom also. I would like it to be used for cheese and crackers, or just appetizers of sorts. I put a center indent also for either the cheese or for dips. And for a drinking vessel I chose to go with a tea cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment