Sunday, January 11, 2015

Assignment 1


Artist: Arthur Halvorsen

I love this very homemade and simplistic look of these cups. They are something anyone could drink tea or coffee out of in the morning before they go to work or school. The mix of vibrant and pastel colors really catch my eye, and what I love about these cups is that they look like they were made with care, because each one is different from the next.



These are another set of cups that I like by this artist. I like the rustic look to these, and although they are not pastel like the ones above, they still have subtle details and a homemade look which I really appreciate. For my cups this project, I want to do something similar to this style and coloring, but either make a tall mug, or a wide teapot like in the picture below.






No comments:

Post a Comment