Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Insperation






When I am looking for an interesting piece or an idea for a project, I think a little more abstract than most. I am intrigued by abnormalities and quirkiness. Think of it this way; if it looks like Dr. Seuss created it, I love it! I am also interested in seeing the different ways artist can throw their works. The same thing all the time starts to get old and tedious. More advanced works of art shows the artist’s skills and makes the enthusiast want to see more of his work.





Although the more creative and different pieces stand out to me, I also enjoy the simplicity of some works of art. If an artist can stick to a common design but make it their own and more unique, I am interested in learning more about that work.


When I saw this teapot, I became interested in what else the artist has created. It is simple ut different from anything else I have seen. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and the psychedelic theme inspires me.





When I was searching for artwork, I got tired of seeing the same, smooth texture on the works. I came across this image and instantly saved it. I do not think I will ever be able to do something this advanced. Maybe it is easier that I think but whether it is or not, it looks difficult which interests me.

1 comment:

  1. I said I would not grade your english but really "insperation" it is inspiration. Also I don't know who wrote this. You need to put your name on it.

    ReplyDelete