Friday, September 30, 2011

Journal Entry #2


Cups without handles by Haemi Jung.

Everyone who lives in this world use a cup for many reasons. They drinking water or coffee, even they put some pens in it. I guess we can’t live without a cup. A cup with handle is mostly used for drinking something. However, a cup without handle could use for everything.






There is no limitation for decoration and function, so it could be used for anything. If a cup looks pretty, we can put in display case for decoration.  Also, it could be a flowerpot.




One function that I really love is that I can feel the temperature in the cup. So I can feel it warm, also I can feel it cool. It makes feel really great. Of course, really hot stuff will be not fit on this. 



Lastly, we are using a cup everyday but actually we’ve never thought about a cup. I guess it’s too familiar and close with us. Even if we drink water in a nice cup, we can get a different feeling. I guess that is a attraction of a cup.














No comments:

Post a Comment