Monday, February 25, 2013

Blog 6

I really enjoy this German beer stein. The detailing on it and colors is amazing. The handle itself is interesting to look at. The fact that they can be so detailed with clay and make it appear to be 3D is insane.
The contemporary mugs are so fun and creative. I really enjoy the design on the cups and the handles. The design and painting on them reminds me of trees with splashes of color running down.
Another old German mug with extremely detailed handle, lid, and base. I really like this one because of the royal feel I get from it. I really enjoy the handle and the was it shapes the cup, and well as the detail of it. Although it seems like it might be a little awkward feeling to drink out of it.
These mugs really stand out to me. I love the wide base. The details of the floral are amazing. It was one of the favorite mugs I found.




No comments:

Post a Comment