Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Assignment 4

I liked these bowls because the leaves on the side are not just painted on, but are carved. I also like the colors used


These bowls were my favorite because of the carvings on the sides, the color, and also the foot. I like that the foot is angled instead of straight up and down. I also like the shape of the bowls. I just really like them a lot
This one I like because of the shape. I like that it is a plate/bowl and then the little indents on the edge. It's a simple change and it looks really nice
This bowl I found interesting because it was clearly trimmed at the bottom and it looks complete but it doesn't have an obvious foot. I really like the pattern on the side of it though


This piece is from India, and I really liked  the foot on this. It's very prominent but it is teared and striped. I think it's a very unique foot and it would be interesting to try something like that




No comments:

Post a Comment