Thursday, January 17, 2013

Assignment 2 - Bowls


I really like the design on this bowl and would like to try and do something similar on my own bowl. I also like how they're a matching set, however I don't want to make a set during this assignment.


The bowl in itself is pretty intense, but I love the handles sticking up from the bowl. I also like the foot on this bowl. The idea to make that kind of unique foot is very interesting and appealing.


I love everything about this bowl. The shape of the lip is interesting and looks extremely smooth. I also like the sleek design and metallic glaze finish.


Again, the metallic glaze is beautiful, but what I like about this piece is the size of the bowl and how wide it is. The repetition of rain drops is interesting as well. I would like to do a repetitive pattern on my bowls as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment