Sunday, January 13, 2013

Assignment 1

This is the Haniwa Horse when I look at this it makes me think of the Trojan Horse. It looks like a strong horse and there's no hoofs that just makes it stronger. The saddle also adds a finish to it.
This is Jomon Figure, This caught my eye when I say the eyes on this one, there blunt and out there making me take a double take an look at this again. There's no bottom part to this that adds mystery, making me think of what could be on the bottom.  
This is the King, the shiny surfaces and the bright crown are what I like about this bust. The eyes being white and the bust being so dark its a nice contrast to the bright blue crown. The ear is also big and looks like it was put there to hold up the crown.
This is the "Red Masked Head" The part of this bust where I was most interested in is the colors, there both bold colors but being faded and darker make the bust peculiar. There are even hole in the bust that look symmetric.

No comments:

Post a Comment