Monday, May 14, 2012

Assignment #2 Serving and Drinking Vessels


Liv Antonecchia

I liked the basket look for the serving vessels. Liv gives this serving vessel a simple but cool look to it. I like the green glaze on the handle and inside, then the tanner color and texture on the outside gives it that wicker look. I also liked how she fastened the handle, she makes it look like it would move, just like a wood basket would look like.


Liv Antonecchia

I like the fact that this basket is brown and has two handles. The baskets have the same function, but the look is completely different. This vessel wouldn't be good for any liquids (because of the holes) but would be a perfect bread basket. I also like how she incorporated a platter underneath the basket as well.


Liv Antonecchia

I really like the simplicity of these cups. These cups are subtle but have a lot of detail at the same time. I like the color of the glaze and that there aren't any handles.


Liv Antonecchia 

I picked this last tray because of the design in the middle. I want to do something like that on my tray, but wasn't quite sure how much detail to put into it. I like how simple but to the point she is.




No comments:

Post a Comment