Sunday, February 22, 2015

cuuuups


So far these two designs are my favorite looks of cups. Since some of my friends drink tea a lot of the cups I make are most likely going to be formed to carry a decent ammount of tea. These two cups above were made by Bryce Brisco.The feet on these cups make it easier to set down along with the handle that looks like you can be held by 2 fingers based on the spacing and the size.


the tallness of these cups made by doug peltzman interest me with their tall shape and grooves that make it easier to grip the cups. they don't have handles so that also interests me.

since you see the pattern I like the simple designs of cups. If it can get full of a liquid, if I can drink out of it and it's easy to hold I will like the cup. I like the design of this old mayan cup with its simple design and colors. 

my cup designs are very simple and easy to use. Im looking towards not having to trim the cups but if I have to then I can try and get it trimmed in time for the handles to be attatched to the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment