Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cup or Tea post 6

I really love this Beaker.  The enamel painting is very detailed and I love how intricate it is.  I love the foot of the beaker.  The foot has great texture detail.  Over all this piece is really cool, and the enamel on the beaker is very different from what is normally seen.
This pouring vessel is so elaborate and I absolutely LOVE the handle.  I like how it is a different material and the I like looking at the placement of the handle and how the vessel has a very distinct top. It is and Ivory Vessel and that is very distinct to the vessel.
This cup is so cool.  I love the shape, and the placement of the handle.  I love how the shape is different then what we normally see.  I love the earthy tone of the glaze and the effect the artist was able to achieve with this cup. I have noticed the foot of this cup is more a "tea" size it is a smaller foot and just what I have noticed when looking at these cups.
I think these cups are so cool. I love how they are pleasing to the eye and the multiple techniques that were used to achieve these cups.  I like seeing how the artist did effects on the cups that would make them more functional and easier to use.  I like how the handle is pierced and I really enjoy the crackle effect on the bottom.  Even though the cups are in very sterile and mostly white/light blue base I love the play with texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment