Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog #3


I liked Mark Pharis' work because I really enjoyed the shape of his plates and the paint job is also very interesting. I like how it looks kind of tribal.


I picked Mary Barringer because of the texture she put on her objects, it makes the dish so much more interesting with those textures scraped into the clay. Her muted color choices were also very enjoyable to me.


I picked Kristen Keifer because I really liked the color choice she made for this piece, I also think the shape of the piece is very strange, but nice. The intricate detail craved in is pretty cool too.


I really enjoyed Tara Wilson's stuff. I enjoyed her color choices, the unique shapes and the textures she created with those colors, but how it is actually vert smooth looking. I just really enjoyed her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment