Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog #5


I really enjoy this box, the detail carved into it is amazing. I also really like the clasp for it and that it is a box for a pen.




I really like the design on this box. I like that it is a black or dark color and has all of these bright details to it.


Tom Hoffman
I like this box because it is an unusual shape which really made it pop out for me. I also love the design on the box, how it is very symmetrical with the dark and the light and how he's got the texture added with the paint.


Careen Stoll
I liked this one becasue it is the only one I saw that was a round box, which you don't see very often. I like that it looks sort of like a ball of clay that she just pinched and hollowed it out, but I know it isn't that easy. I also like that she painted the seam of the closure a different color to kind of break things up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment