Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sarah H. - Cups Blog

 I like this cup because of it's simple shape and intricate decoration. The detailed painting seems to depict a fable or story, which is interesting. I personally really like non-handled drinking cups.
 I picked this cup because I like the ornateness. The handle does not seem functional, but it adds a lot visually. The children on the handle are pretty interesting, and I would like to know about the history and inspiration behind that.
 I simply adore these mugs. I first of all love the shape. The handle are fun and quirky. I also love the colors and design. The stripes and polka dots are cute but the colors keep it from being childish or silly.
 This cup is so beautiful. it is a great size and shape, but mostly I love the colors. The light aqua and deep red are great contrasts and the white stripes add a great visual effect. The streakiness of the red is gorgeous.



No comments:

Post a Comment